RSS

...
A title i borrowed from the book Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat. it sums up most of what i believe in. Its funny how words and pictures sometime reveal more than the people themselves!
...

January 08, 2010

A real life story...Part II

I thought the story deserved a happy ending … you know with all those mushy-mushy lines. But then reality pinched me and I said to my friend... babes’ u r living in fantasies! Wake up..!
Here I’m sharing my thoughts which i gave to my friend. Actually I don’t like to blow my own trumpet (everytime :-D), but this is what I thought of at that time and still firm on it. Let me know if you guyz agree with me or not.

At that time, I think last year, when she (my friend) asked me what should she do..I started thinking… and you know when I think…I think as if I have never thought before... :-) At times when two people decide to go different ways... they create a void, a deep void one in each other's life. It takes hell lot of time to fill that feeling of emptiness that leaves one hollow for life.

Those late night calls… smses…long drives...hours in arms…physical intimacy…hugging after prolonged fights...close dance on symphony of life… having a glimpse at public places and shying away. You tend to miss all that attention and all those moments…and strange thought of getting back crosses your mind. One keeps saying to oneself this should work. We would try harder n stuff…but reality…reality is stranger than fiction. It pokes you… It hurts the most.

I don’t wanna say that one should never change one’s mind...not even trying to say if they chose different ways in life, they should follow that for the rest of their life. All I wanna say is think 100 times before you take that crucial decision of breakup…and if you regret your decision and wanna get back think 200 times. If you love someone it's not easy to.. let that person go…to imagine life without that person. After all he or she is that special one. But if you decide to do so...let that decision come after thorough thorough processing.

Try out all possible means to make it work and even then you fail, it’s time to move on. Don’t blind yourself with words like love...care...moments...romance! They sound intense…okay. These things are intense...but you need to have a reality check done. Love cannot keep you going all your life. Just like a friend of mine says ‘it's all about living together, not loving’. All you need to have is understanding...compatibility...compassion and a feeling of companionship. That’s it!
Said finally...decision is your's.

Will come with the real end later…

No comments: